I came across these the other day and HAD to share them.
ZEN THOUGHTS1. Save the whales, collect the whole set.
2. A day without sunshine is like...night.
3. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
4. I just got lost in thought, it was unfamiliar territory.
5. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
6. 99.8 percent of all lawers give the rest a bad name.
7. I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
8. Honk if you love peace and quiet.
9. Remember, half the people you know are below average.
10. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
11. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
12. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
13. I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
14. Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.
15. Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your week.
16. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
17. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
18. Get a new car for your spouse. It'll be a great trade!
19. Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
20. Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!
21. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
22. How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand...
23. Ok, so what's the speed of dark?
24. How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?
25. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
26. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
27. Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.
28. Everyone has a photographic memory, most just don't have film.
29. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends.
30. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
31. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
32. I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
33. I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
34. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
35. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
And TAGGED by
1. You must post these rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people!
1. Pick three of my songs as your favorite. (Links in the description)
2. Is there any accent you can fake?
3. Do you like dubstep?
4. What OS are you currently running?
5. If you could be any greek/roman god for a day, which would it be?
6. What's your favorite type of TF artwork?
7. Name your favorite TV show.
8. Do you like pie? If so, what flavor?
9. Which do you prefer, cookies or cream?
10. Which of my pictures is your favorite?
My answers: 1. I don't think those songs will work on my computer.....it's a weird compy...
2. Umm....not really...
4. Windows 7
5. Yikes. I have no idea.....I don't think I even know them well enough to give a legitimate answer...
6. Hmm. Type as in what critter one is transforming into? It would have to be werewolf.
7. Ack! I don't watch tv! But I used too. My fav was X-Men Evolution. And Avatar - The Last Airbender....
8. Yes! Chocolate! And Pecan!
10. I like Sean's ref.
Sorry, but I'm not gonna tag anyone this time....too tired.....I hope my answers are semi-intelligible...oh well....